In order to derive maximum advantage of your visit we encourage you to follow the guidelines given below.
We do require a credit card at the time of booking an appointment.
We request a 24 hours notice to cancel or reschedule an appointment. Less notice will result in a 50% charge. Missed appointments will be charged in full.
Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your appointment time. This will give you time to change, relax and enjoy a leisurely treatment. Should you arrive late, in consideration for our next guest, your service time may be shortened, while the treatment fee will remain the same. In some cases it may be necessary to reschedule services.
Clients have the option of wearing disposable undergarments, depending on their level of comfort. The disposable undergarments can be provided on request. The spa providesrobes and slippers as well as towels, showers and lockers for your convenience.
Our goal is to provide complete relaxation which benefits the body, mind and spirit. You are invited to relax in our relaxation lounge and enjoy a cup of soothing herbal tea. You can enjoy complete solitude in your own private booth to maximize the benefits of the services.
CHILDREN IN THE SPA
In order to provide a quiet atmosphere in the spa children are not allowed unless they are scheduled for a service.
To ensure a relaxing time for everyone, we request you to speak softly and do ensure that your cell phones and pagers are silenced.
Gratuities are not included in the pricing of any of the services. You are welcome to leave a gratuity in appreciation for the services received.
SMOKING AND ALCOHOL
We care for your health and our environment. Pranaa is a non-smoking and alcohol free environment.
Please do not bring any valuables to the spa. Most treatments require removing all jewelry. The spa will not be responsible for lost or stolen valuables. Oversized bags are not allowed for security reasons.
YOGA CENTER ETIQUETTE
- Please take off your shoes/coat and leave them in the cubbies inside the studio.
- Yoga is usually done bare feet. Plan to wear loose, comfortable clothing that allows you to move freely.
- Don’t worry about finding a place � the instructor will help you.
- Try not to eat a meal too close to your practice, when a full, heavy stomach and busy intestines will distract you from your practice.
- If you are new to yoga or to the studio, please arrive 5 minutes early to acquaint yourself with your teacher and surroundings.
- Please turn off all cell phones and pagers before entering the studio.
- Please keep voices low in the reception area when classes are in session.
- Let the teacher know of any injury, health concerns or area that needs special care.
- Only water is allowed in the studio.
- Please refrain from wearing perfume, cologne, or other scents to class.
- Class Cards and Passes are nonrefundable.